Blog Archive

Sunday 3 January 2016

New Years Resolutions! | Ella & Lucy



Hey Guys!

Happy New Year! 2015 has been amazing and I am so excited for 2016. Today I thought I would talk about my 3 new years resolutions. I am going to try to stick to them this year so I can look back in 2017 and be pleased!

Number 1 is have a healthy lifestyle. To me this isn't just eating healthy food. I want to do more exercise and drink more water as well. I think I just lazy around a bit too much and want that to change. To be honest I know I will struggle sticking with this but I'm going to try!

Number 2 is to tidy up more. I am one of those people who waits until their room is so messy and so un-tidy before actually tidying. The tidying part ends up taking about 2 days and half of it is not even really proper tidying.  I think that doing small, frequent bits of tidying is better than a huge tidy once a month. I will still do big tidy ups but they will hopefully be easier! (I said tidy ALOT then!!)

And finally, number three, to take opportunities. I think taking the simpler, easier option is okay but you could be missing out on lots of things. Trying something new is always good because if it doesn't really turn out to be your thing it doesn't matter.

I know this has been a short blog but I didn't want to ramble! Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to 2016! Tweet us (@ellalucy1020) or comment below your new years resolutions! Will blog soon!

                                                                 Lucy
                                                                       Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment