Blog Archive

Monday 4 January 2016

Zoella Awesome Drawsome! | Ella & Lucy


Hey Guys!

So today I wanted to talk about the Zoella Awesome Drawsome! I got this for christmas and honestly I love it sooo much! All the products are such good quality and I started using them straight away. I can't really remember which draws all the products were in as I have removed the packaging but I'm just going to talk about what's inside!

First of all you get a pastel pink shower lily. I haven't actually used this yet but it is a lovey colour and looks very cute! Another  thing that isn't really a product you can put on your body is the little make-up bag/coin purse. It has pink, peach and mint green spots on and I says "too cute!" on it. I love the design of the bag and it is perfect for school, home and travel.

Now onto actual body products! First I want to talk about the butter me up body butter. The packaging on this is so cute and it is a lovely, thicker alternative from the body lotions in the previous two ranges. Next is the mini fizz bars! As I am a big fan of the original fizz bars these two minis are gems! The packaging is adorable and they are perfect travel size. I also love that you get two of the set of three not just one! The 'Flowers And Showers' shower gel is another new product that I cant wait to try!  Again the packaging is gorgeous and it is a suitable size. I love the name of the product as well and just think its amazing! Now onto the 'Soak Opera' bath soak and shower cream. I am using this at the moment and it is brilliant! My bath always now smells amazing as I put this in whilst its running and then you can also use it whilst you are in the bath on your body. Overall, I think this is a great product and a lovely addition to the drawers. Finally, there is the 'Creamy Madly Dreamy' Body lotion. This isn't a new product but it still has the same dreamy scent and is perfect travel size. I think that this product really can top off a perfect paper evening!

So that's everything that you get in the drawers! I love everything in there and highly recommend you get it! Will blog again soon! Love you all!

                                                                     Lucy
                                                                           Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment