Blog Archive

Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas Jumper! | Ella & Lucy

Hey guys!
So I was thinking, what could I blog about that is christmassy, so I thought I would show you guys my Christmas jumper for this year. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to wear it. I don't know about you guys but I only wear my jumper on Christmas day and maybe a day before and after, I'm not sure why but I just do because if you wear it before I think that it kind of loses its purpose.
So the main jumper is black with silver snowflakes and then as you can see a reindeer. Also I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the three white bits on the jumper light up whenever you move and then turn off when you aren't wearing it automatically which I think is a really cool idea.
(The top picture is the back of it) You can get this jumper from Tesco for £20 which I think is an ok price because again, I don't know about you guys but I keep mine for a few years.
Other places you can get Christmas jumpers are like Next or Debenhams if you don't have one already and if you want to get yourself one!
Hope you guys are having a good December, I only have 2 weeks left if school before the Christmas holidays!
When are you guys putting up your decorations, or have you already?
I'm putting mine up next weekend!

Ella
Xx

2 comments:

  1. That jumper is precious! Christmas jumpers are the best - mine's a Christmas pudding ;)
    Love, the Celtic Princess
    thecelticprincess.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! They really add to Christmas! Hope you have a good Christmas to and i'll be sure to check out your blog! Ps. You're our very first comment! Ella & Lucy Xx

      Delete