Blog Archive

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Daily blog!- The best autumn nail colour!

Hey guys!
Quick blog from me today! So this morning me and my mum went to her gym and afterwards we got a Costa. I got a Mocha Coffee cooler and it was so nice! Jut wanted to show you the colour on my nails because I absolutely love it. It's by Essie as you can see and it's called "In stitches". To me it's the perfect autumn colour. I got it from boots if you were wondering.
Sorry this blog is so short but I'm meeting my friend soon to go to the cinema and then to have a sleepover but tomorrow I should have a Halloweeny blog for you guys!

                               See you soon!
                                                   Ella
                                                         Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment