Blog Archive

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Lips, Lips, Lips! | Ella & Lucy


Hey Guys!

Today I wanted to talk about some of my current favourite lip sticks and lip gloss! Some of these I have mentioned before or have mentioned purchasing them but I am going to talk about them in this post as well in case you missed them before.

First of all is lip gloss! I have been loving the Bbox lip gloss recently. I don't think they have  particular colour names but this one in 3rd from the right in the picture and is a lovely rosy pink colour. It looks quite vibrant and strongly pigmented but it isn't so I often wear it to school. However you can build up the colour to the colour on the picture if you want! The next lip gloss is No7 high shine. I have mentioned this before and got it in a gift pack from boots. It is another buildable colour so perfect for every occasion. It stays on really well so you don't have to keep re-applying it! It is definitely one of my favourite lip products! Next is my trusty Tanya Burr lip gloss in the colour 'I Found Nemo'. I love this sooo much! The colour is a beautiful shade of pink and it comes out the colour it shows. The applicator is a really good size so one stroke colours all of the lip. It stays on for ages and is perfect for nights out. Finally, I have two Benefit products. One is a lip gloss and one is a lip stain. The lip gloss is my favourite lip gloss at the moment without a doubt. I'm wearing it pretty much everyday because it has such a gorgeous natural shine and a light pink shade. It goes on really easily as well as moisturising your lips. I got it in a set by Benefit called  Feelin' Dandy and I think the actual lip gloss is called Dandelion Ultra Plush. I just love it so much! The lip stain is a lip and cheek stain called Poise Tint. It is a lip and cheek stain but I prefer it is a lip stain. It came in the same set as the lip gloss and is an amazing shade of dark pink however it isn't that strong. It applies a bit like a nail varnish with a brush. I know that sounds weird but it isn't when you try it!

Now onto the two lip sticks! I only have two in here and they are both No7 so they are very well priced! I don't tend to use lip sticks as much but when I do it is always these! They are both Stay Perfect lip sticks so they are moisturising

1 comment: