Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Bath & Body Works haul |Ella & Lucy




















Hey guys!
My parents went to New York recently and I asked for some things from Bath & Body Works because you can't get things from there in the UK. I was so, so excited when I saw the bag of goodies they had got me. What I love is that they are all spring and summer scents which is perfect for right now. My favorite is probably the Honolulu candle because it smells amazing.
The first things they got were a body lotion, a shower gel and a body mist. It smells so sweet and fresh but I have to admit it can get sickly if you use too much. The body lotion goes onto your skin so nicely and blends in quickly whilst moisturizing which is what I personally like in a body lotion. I haven't tried the shower gel yet.
The next thing they got me were two "Pocketbac" antibacterial hand gel. They also got me a case for it so that I can hang it onto my school bag which I think is the best idea ever. I'm currently using the 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' one at the moment and it smells really fresh and flowery. The second one they got me was called 'Raspberry pink peony'. Even though it's called raspberry it smells a bit like strawberries, but it is still an amazing scent.If you ever go to a Bath & Body Works shop I would definitely recommend looking at the pocketbac's. It's weird because in England antibacterial hand gel smells all the same yet these ones smell like they should.
Lastly, they got me three mini candles. I haven't started using them yet but I cannot wait to! The packaging is probably the best bit for me. These candles would suit any room design which is a plus. The first one I got is called 'Watermelon Lemonade'. As you can imagine it is quite fruity but also sweet and it is made for summer (literally). The next one is called 'Mango Dragon fruit' and guess what, it smells like mango and passion fruit. I would really recommend this candle if you like mango scents.I also love the bright orange colour of it. Last but not least, my favourite which is called 'Honolulu sun'. I love coconut scents so I love this one but it isn't too overpowering because there is also a fruity scent in there. I would definitely recommend you to give that one a smell if you see it.
That is it for my Bath & Body Works haul, I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon!
Thanks for reading!
Love,
Ella
Xx
Ps. Let me know if you have any of these products and how you feel about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment