Blog Archive

Sunday 25 October 2015

Daily blog- Walk in the park and Zoella's new book review!

Hey Guys,

So I don't know if you guys know but England are on there half term now so basically a one week holiday. I thought that I would try and upload a lot more because I obviously have the time term so I hope you guys enjoy. Also going to try and get an October favourites out soon! 

So today I went for a walk in the park by me and then we went and got lunch from the bistro in the park. It was a really lovely day for it and the food was delicious. But I didn't really want to talk about that. If any of you are fans of Zoella then you will know that her new book Girl Online On Tour came out the other day. I got it the second day it was out and didn't stop reading it. The story line was amazing and it filled me with happiness and made me cry at the same time. I just can't express how amazing it was! 

Few quick updates: Please let us know if you want to see anything particular on the blog and all feedback is appreciated. Also I believe that Lucy is having trouble with getting the blog to work but I think that it is fixed now so you should see a post from her soon!

Remember you can find us on twitter for blog updates! @Ellaandlucy
If you do read our blogs then please comment because right now we are starting out so wer are just wondering who is reading. Thank you!

Ella 
      Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment