Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Autumn essentials!


Hey Guys!

So it's finally autumn and I couldn't be more excited! Autumn is one of my favourite seasons because it's the first season you can really bring out all the blankets, jumpers and all things autumn!

For this post I thought I'd talk to you about my idea of autumn essentials. It doesn't mean you have to get all of these things but if you want to re-vamp your wardrobe or stock up on candles it may give you a good start!

First of all, what is autumn without fluffy socks and pyjamas. As the days get colder, so will the nights and I also find cosy pyjamas really gets me in the mood if I am going to watch a film or an episode of my favourite TV show. Fluffy socks are a good alternative for slippers. I know some people find the idea of wearing slippers a bit weird as its like wearing shoes inside. Fluffy socks are perfect because they are so cosy and they equal, if not double, the amount of warmth!

Another autumn essential is new clothes. When you go shopping or out and about in autumn you want to look the part and in my opinion, there is nothing better than some warm bottoms, fluffy boots and a cosy jumper. If its really cold you may also want a scarf or hat to complete the look. My favourite boots are from Shoe Zone and are in the image above but I find Ugg boots look great too!
 
Next up is candles. Candles, candles, candles! I love candles all year round but when it comes to autumn and winter I feel candles are at their best! One of my favourites is 'Pumpkin spice' as mentioned in one of Zoella's videos . It smells like what I imagine autumn would smell like if you put it in a smell. Its just so good and I love it! A lot of other candles smell amazing too like the Yankee candles ones but Pumpkin Spice is one of my personal favourites!

Finally, we all love a cosy night in with a film, snacks and some great apps! The Harry Potter series are my favourite films but I definitely recommend The Parent Trap, Big hero 6 and of course, Frozen! These films aren't really very seasonal so you may want to opt for a Halloween or a horror movie instead. As far as snacks go I have been loving Crunchie, Wispa Gold, and Haribos! They taste amazing and are my favourites at the moment. Last but not least, apps! Everyone needs Spotify on their phone with a Halloween playlist! It can really put you in the mood. The Hunt is also one of my absolute favourites for apps as it lets me find a whole new wardrobe for good prices. I really recommend it!

Okay so that's all of my autumn essentials! Hope this helped you or just made you smile!

                                                                  Lucy
                                                                         Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment